Thursday, September 15, 2005

back from ashes!

Finally I feel good again and all my sickness is gone. There is no constant fever or head-ache. I dont have to take Paracetamol any more. What a relief! I really appreciated medicine when I was sick. Sometimes the fever went upto 40C. Without the medicine, I could've died.

Any way, finally I started jogging on Tuesday and Wednesday. Yesterday, I thought it's about time I pushed my body to get fit. I decided to do repetitions of 100 mts. I did 10 times and almost all the time I averaged 16 secs. I was so happy I am getting into shape pretty quickly. I really really really hope that I dont get sick again. Now, I have been very careful about what I eat.

I am on salty lemon juice diet still. Lemon juice is so amazing. I drink a lot just to help my body with the electrlytes that I keep losing when I run for an hour or so. Lemon has pottasium and add a bit of sugar and salt to the lemon juice. That would help to replace that Sodium and sugar. I find that it's cheaper for me to make salty-sweet lemon drink than to buy the electrolyte powder mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home